3 cause to heat and crumble by treatment with water; "slack lime" [syn: slack]
- Rhymes: -eɪk
- To go out; to become extinct.
- To abate; to become less decided.
- To slacken; to become relaxed.
- To become mixed with water, so that a true chemical combination takes place; as, the lime slakes.
- To dash water on a hot
surface to cool it.
- Notes for landscape tones. Long sequences of tempera. Light filtered through the essence of lemons. An air full of brick-dust - sweet smelling brick dust and the odour of hot pavements slaked with water. Lawrence Durrell. Justine. Faber & Faber 1961 p.14
Takehiko Fujii is a Bemani musician primarily known for his quirky style of music. He composes mainly for the beatmania series, but has also composed for other Bemani games. His first album, Beyond the Dead Future, was distributed by Bemanistyle owner, Eddie Lehecka, in July 2006.
- Todonosuke Tometarou
- GARIBEN KEN
- JET GIRL SPIN
- APPLE MAN
See alsoList of Bemani musicians
slake in Japanese: 藤井岳彦
abate, allay, alleviate, anesthetize, appease, assuage, bate, benumb, cloy, cram, cushion, deaden, deaden the pain, diminish, dull, ease, ease matters, ease off, ease up, engorge, feast, feed, fill, fill up, foment, fulfill, give relief, glut, gorge, gratify, jade, lay, lessen, let down, let up, loose, loosen, lull, mitigate, mollify, numb, overdose, overfeed, overfill, overgorge, oversaturate, overstuff, pad, pall, palliate, poultice, pour balm into, pour oil on, quench, reduce, regale, relax, relieve, remit, salve, sate, satiate, satisfy, saturate, slack, slack off, slack up, slacken, soften, soothe, stuff, stupe, subdue, supersaturate, surfeit, unbend, unbrace, unstrain, unstring